3/2/10 Shockingly Happy! :-O


One thing that's been buzzing through my mind continuously for the past few days is how amazingly this year has been chugging along. I feel as though 2009 was a really difficult year for many people and that this year is shaping up to be much the opposite. People seem happier. Goals seem to be fulfilled. Jobs are being found.

Personally, I came into this year with an incredible drive. I knew that I wanted this year to count. I wanted to push my boundaries. I wanted to make a change. One examples is starting this blog. I knew that I had to start something that inspired me, and I needed to stick with it as a promise to myself. With all intents & purposes, it's happened and I couldn't be happier. It's been amazing to hear people tell me how it's inspired them to look at the world differently and find their own "FACE IT"'s.

It won't stop here, as I intend to continue on this track! Thank you to everyone who has been supportive and followed this journey!

Today's photo was found on my road from New Jersey to New York City on the NJ TRANSIT Bus. I'm having a transit inspiration week thus far. Chugging Along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.