3/13/10 NYC Hurricane= Cabin Fever! :(


So on this Saturday afternoon, instead of being outside and enjoying the day, I am relegated to being stuck inside. But not only minimally. I can barely go to the grocery store due to the terrible weather. Trees look like they might collapse, people are basically being flung around. It's not fun. So needless to say, I'm having a bad case of cabin fever. If I'd prepared better, I would have rented new movies to watch. The old ones are not doing it today. Boo!

Today's photo was found on a NYC Subway (The C Line to be exact). Sad little window molding. I feel your pain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.