3/10/10 Moving Right Along. :-/


As the "final days" of this chapter of my life approach, I find myself itching for the inevitable change. Change can often be a scary & difficult transition, but for me, I welcome it with open arms. I look forward to a new energy and a new jumping point. One thing I am certain of, is that I adore & love what I do. This is why it's important for myself and anyone I can impart any wisdom upon need know that it's important to keep the love alive. There's no reason to let it go.

Today's photo was found within the 1 Train Subway Line in NYC. Look up and find the good. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.