3/12/10 Last Day? :-O


After a few years of working with wonderful people and being in a realm that taught me a lot, I am leaving to pursue new opportunities. It's never easy saying goodbye, and it's especially never easy letting go of connections you've made with others. I am sad to say my "goodbye's", but I am also happy to take that next step in my personal evolution. Goodbye is only short term and I will say "hello" to my friends once again. Thank you all! You rock!

Today's photo was found on the Subway Train in Midtown, NYC. It certainly seemed surprised. Don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.