2/22/10 Tired Has Turned Into Goofy.


Okay, from what I could understand after some mighty long hours & creative flowing of juices, I am officially done with one phase of hard work as of today. So my bitching and complaining about working so hard and so much is over. I will say (and this may be because I'm too damn self aware) that I feel annoyed with myself for projecting such angst and complaint to the interwebs the past couple of weeks. I know that this is an outlet for self expression, but I'd hate to be one of those mopey and complaint ridden people who get lost in their everyday grind.

Once again, I'm happy to say that it seems like this phase is over and done with. I love the folks I work with for dealing with my moody and often zaney personality swings. Couldn't wish for a sillier group to hang with on such a tough weekend.

Today's photo was found courtesy of the vest I wore to work today, trying to pretend I was awake enough this morning to choose an outfit. Ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.