2/10/09 Stir Crazy w/ This Snow Storm!


Well, to start off with, the snowstorm brought me back to my schooldays many years ago when we had "Snow Days". So I didn't have to go into work and deal with the usual daily schedule and grind I tend to have. It's by no means a bad thing! It was pseudo refreshing when I found out about it. It felt nostalgic and utterly giddy. But then reality kicked in.

I am not the type of person who could sit home and do nothing. I am always striving to do something/anything to make myself feel like i've accomplished some sort of daily evolution. But today? Nope. I've been in my apartment ALL day (aside from the wine run I made earlier to ease the boredom). The day isn't over and I'm going coo-coo for cocoa puffs.

Today's photo was found on a truck outside my apartment as I trekked through the snowstorm. Thank goodness I found this one today, otherwise I may have compromised this mission of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.