2/18/10 Sleep Deprived. :-/


It was about 3:00 am when I was awoken by the sound of the garbage truck. Usually, I sleep right through the sound, but last evening was different. I woke up in a fluster and proceeded to get a glass of water before heading back to dreamland. The problem? As I lay on my pillow, attempting to fall back into a deep sleep, I began thinking of some recent ideations. This lead me to branch out into other thoughts and the next thing I knew, I was wide awake. So this began the 3 hour journey for me to try and force myself to go to bed. I knew I'd be heading into work early for a presentation and that I'd be working late this evening. My mind didn't seem to care one bit. So I've been awake since 3:00 am, since that garbage truck ran over my slumber. Now? Delirium has set in a bit after multiple cups of coffee and working my brain out. But I still found the time to stick to this initiative and find my daily FACE IT. And oh how perfect It was to find it in such a relevant item. With that, I wish you all a goodnight. Hopefully this one will be uninterrupted!

Today's photo was found courtesy of my bed's pillow sham. Found exclusively at Target. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.