2/16/10 Feeling Goofy. Not like the Disney guy.


So I'm here in my apartment on this lovely, frozen day without cable to watch LOST. So what do I do? I get zany as a result of not having much to do. I spent half the evening trying to find a particular mood for tonight's FACE IT, but by the time I actually found one I was feeling an entirely different way. This lead to more shenanigans along Blvd East in my hometown of North Bergen, with no real result in sight. Then as I entered my building, thinking I may not find one, I did! I don't even know what this contraption by my building's elevator is, but it felt just right. My only complaint is that my iPhone takes terrible quality photos without sufficient light source. Boo! I need a new digital camera now.

Today's photo was found in my apartment building in North Bergen, NJ. Don't ask me what it is, but it seems goofy, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About The Blog :-)

We use typography & emoticons in our everyday online convos to express how we feel. It's the new way to communicate. But what happens when one graphic designer decides to mix this digital common way with everyday life? This blog, of course. Daily, I will be finding an emoticon in my everyday surroundings that best describes the mood I'm in at the time and share it all with you.

About Laz :-P

Laz began his career as a Graphic Designer, studying at The School of Visual Arts in New York City. At the School of Visual Arts, Laz majored in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Currently, Laz is a forward thinking art director residing in NYC. Laz has worked in Entertainment Advertising, Multicultural Advertising, Publications and Interactive Design and continues onward.